Call Us For More Information (727) 828-9945
Expertise When You Need It
Growing your business requires good management of people, sales, marketing, administration and finance. Accurate, timely and consistent financial reporting and analysis is critical to make decisions about where your company is heading. An experienced Financial Controller and CFO provides an additional level of service and support beyond the bookkeeping and payroll. A CFO is a trusted advisor and strategic partner for you and your business.
position while maintaining compliance requirements.
CFO On Demand
- Business Strategy and planning
- Staff meetings
- Management coaching and training
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Plan preparation
- Acquisitions and mergers
- New business start ups
- Insurance review and assistance
- Banking relationships
- Trade account setups
- Company policies and processes
- Employment forms, handbook and policies
- Equipment acquisitions, including financing
- Financial clean up and reorganization
- Financial software and reporting systems
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Accounting and Business Partners take the time to truly understand your business. Their enthusiasm and dedication to you as a client is over the top. My objective when hiring Andrea and team was to have someone with fresh eyes look at my business and help me with cleaning up my books. Andrea and team spent countless hours going through my quickbooks POS and helped with cleaning up quickbooks to get a better look at how the company was actually performing.
With the data cleaned up they then helped me set realistic obtainable goals that will put this company into a major profit gain. In my opinion Accounting and Business Partners are part of my business. They truly act like you have a internal CFO working along side of you every day.”
– Sherri Morrison and Dr. Tami Horner, MD, Success By Design
HAVE A QUESTION?
Get in touch
Talk to a member of the team
10730 102nd Avenue North, Seminole, FL 33778
P: (727) 828-9945