We’re looking for a detail oriented, organized and self-driven Staff Accountant to join our team as a contractor. The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process, analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results, budget preparation and analysis
• Publish financial statements in time
• Prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• 5+ years accounting experience
• Expertise with QuickBooks
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
$15-27 per hour – depending on the project
Resumes can be emailed in confidence to email@example.com.
Not every small business can have an in-house accountant to handle bookkeeping and all the accounting needs of your company, and that’s ok. Accounting and Business Partners can offer your business confidence that your accounting will be handled quickly and securely.
We look at your entire business as a whole, not just the financial statements, in order to provide you with the best possible plan for success.